Investors storm the market
In our January newsletter we predicted a significant increase in investor activity in 2010. The latest Mortgage Index from Australian Financial Group shows that 34.1% of all loans written nationally for February were for property investment. This is the highest percentage ever recorded and a 25% increase on 12 months ago.
This increase demand points to significant pressure on prices. Don't say you weren't warned.
Are you interested in?
- Paying off your home loan and reducing personal debt?
- Reducing your tax?
- Creating wealth?
- Having a plan for the future that will give you financial security and independence?
- Replacing your income with a passive income stream?
- Learning how to turn $80 a week into $300,000 - $400,000 in the next 10 years?
If you are then get started by completing our Property Plus Customer Action Form
- MTA will conduct an initial financial review to determine your capacity and readiness to commence your financial plan
- If you have capacity to invest we will arrange for you to meet with our Property Investment Specialists for an initial overview and needs analysis.
- If you agree to go to the next step this will be followed by an in depth analysis of specific properties, investment performance, and tax-effectiveness for your specific situation, including recommendations and provision of investment report.
Complete the Property Plus Customer Action Form today.