In a nutshell
- Our Mortgage Broking service is FREE. We research loan options with a broad range of lenders on your behalf, provide detailed recommendations and manage the loan process for you at no charge
- We offer FREE annual reviews on your home loan
- We provide FREE property data and research to our Mortgage Broking Clinets
- We provide regular market updates and information to our clients to help them save and improve their financial position
- We deal with all the major banks and most of the major lenders that you can think of
- Because we know the market we even regularly negotiate better pricing for customers than they can access on their own
- We are property investment specialists so we understand issues with regard to investment lending, taxation, and property selection. (Note charges may apply to some of these services)
- Our principal has over 27 years experience in finance, investment and business with qualifications in Economics, Finance and Investment, and Mortgage Lender
- Bank staff come and go we offer a consistent point of contact who understands your financial situation and can work with you over the long term
Our promise to you
Our mission is to help you achieve your financial and lifestyle goals in a responsible and ethical manner. We do this by:
- Maintaining a broad panel of lenders which can provide an extensive range of solutions for differing circumstances.
- Actively seeking out financial solutions on your behalf, which are cost-effective and affordable within your financial circumstances.
- Preparing and lodging your loan application on your behalf with respective lenders.
- Managing your loan application following approval through to settlement to ensure your deadlines are met, and liaising with other parties you have contracted such as solicitors and real estate agents.
- Continuing to provide advice and service support to you after your loan is settled.
How are we paid?
We are paid a commission by the lender for any loan that successfully settles. The amount and structure of this commission can vary from lender to lender but this does not influence our recommendations. To support this we generally provide you with a range of possible options to choose from, so you can select which option you feel best suits you. Depending on the nature of the application it may not be possible to do this in all circumstances. Please note the above fees do not include bank fees and charges and other costs associated with establishing the loan.
What values and ethics do we uphold?
Our business is regulated by ASIC and holds an Australian Credit Licence - number 387243. We are a member of the Credit Ombudsman Service Limited which provideds clients an external dispute resolution scheme. Our business is governed by numerous State and Federal Laws including the Uniform Consumer Credit Code, the National Privacy Act, and The Trade Practices Act. Our business is an accredited member of the Mortgage and Finance Association of Australia (MFAA) the mortgage industries leading body and a member of The Australian Finance Group, Australia largest mortgage wholesaler. To be a member of both these organizations requires our business to operate strictly to all respective legislation and to uphold the highest ethical and business values.